I rented from Avis many times,so Friday I put my car in the shop for repairs.I called Monday to rent a car as I always did.
We went through the info and everything so when it comes to pay I gave my consent to pay now rates. Then the lady on the end went through but then came back saying there system won't let them accept the payment. I was loss I didn't understand but looking on my bank end and it have on my account where the money is pending. So i tell the lady the money is taking from my account, she say yes it's pending and it will be 3 to 5 business day before it is released.
Huh? I'm confused how does it take 1 minute to subtract the money but 3 to 5 business day to put it back? So then I went to anothe form of payment and the samething happen. Not once but twice!
How? I aske to speak to a manager and he was no help. " there's nothing I can do". Now here I am with no car, no way for my kids to get to school and no way to work.
I never miss work, nor am I ever late. I am so heated because I have to *** work and I have to find me another way of transportation. I will never referr Avis/budget nor will I rent from them again.
Sincerely a lost customer!Attached are two pic
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cant work the computer system
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "I just rented a car at CDG airport, and discovered that it didn't have a spare wheel. After checking with AVIS, I was told they remove the spare wheels..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "This dresser couldn't last normal use within two months. Within a month of building this dresser, the middle drawer fell in and broke into pieces. Over the next..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."