AVIS Budget Group - A lost customer!

I rented from Avis many times,so Friday I put my car in the shop for repairs.I called Monday to rent a car as I always did.

We went through the info and everything so when it comes to pay I gave my consent to pay now rates. Then the lady on the end went through but then came back saying there system won't let them accept the payment. I was loss I didn't understand but looking on my bank end and it have on my account where the money is pending. So i tell the lady the money is taking from my account, she say yes it's pending and it will be 3 to 5 business day before it is released.

Huh? I'm confused how does it take 1 minute to subtract the money but 3 to 5 business day to put it back? So then I went to anothe form of payment and the samething happen. Not once but twice!

How? I aske to speak to a manager and he was no help. " there's nothing I can do". Now here I am with no car, no way for my kids to get to school and no way to work.

I never miss work, nor am I ever late. I am so heated because I have to *** work and I have to find me another way of transportation. I will never referr Avis/budget nor will I rent from them again.

Sincerely a lost customer!Attached are two pic

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Foreigners
    • Cant work the computer system

Reason of review:
Product or service
Avis Car Rental
Review category
review #814660 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with AVIS Budget Group? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to AVIS Budget Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about AVIS Budget Group.
Filing a new complaint about