Flint Township, Michigan
2.3

I rented from Avis many times,so Friday I put my car in the shop for repairs.I called Monday to rent a car as I always did.

We went through the info and everything so when it comes to pay I gave my consent to pay now rates. Then the lady on the end went through but then came back saying there system won't let them accept the payment. I was loss I didn't understand but looking on my bank end and it have on my account where the money is pending. So i tell the lady the money is taking from my account, she say yes it's pending and it will be 3 to 5 business day before it is released.

Huh? I'm confused how does it take 1 minute to subtract the money but 3 to 5 business day to put it back? So then I went to anothe form of payment and the samething happen. Not once but twice!

How? I aske to speak to a manager and he was no help. " there's nothing I can do". Now here I am with no car, no way for my kids to get to school and no way to work.

I never miss work, nor am I ever late. I am so heated because I have to *** work and I have to find me another way of transportation. I will never referr Avis/budget nor will I rent from them again.

Sincerely a lost customer!Attached are two pic

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "discounted car rental" as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with AVIS Budget Group and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avis car rental from AVIS Budget Group was foreigners and cant work the computer system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Alamo that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about AVIS Budget Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare AVIS Budget Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AVIS Budget Group?

Comments